At a glance you can visualise and oversee all of your applicants, know the step at which they are and all the actions that you have taken. Are your emails repetitive ? You want to be able to send them automatically with one click ?
It's possible : Write your emails once and send them to any applicant, having always the possibility to personalize them.
You have two entry points within this process :
- The candidate can fill out a form via a public form that you can integrate directly on your website ;
- You can yourself, as a recruitment officer, add a candidate on the platform.
The first step is an analysis of the CV. You can accept or reject the resume :
- In case of refusal, an email is automatically sent to the candidate to indicate your decision ;
- In the event of approval, the file goes to the phone contact step.
The phone contact allows you to discuss with the applicant about his project and allows you to know if the applicant continue within the process or if he does not suit you.
- If you don't want to continue with this applicant, an email is automatically sent explaining him your decision ;
- If you want to continue with this applicant, all you need to do is make an appointment directly on the phone and enter the date, time and place through the platform. An confirmation email will be sent him automatically with the required information.
Following the first phone contact, you must make a physical appointment with the candidate. This step works in the same way as the previous one :
- If you do not want to continue with this candidate, an email is automatically sent indicating your decision;
- If you want to continue with this candidate, simply make a second appointment directly on the phone and enter the date, time and place through the platform. A confirmation email will be sent automatically with the required information.
If the candidate continues the process, you will only have to establish all the administrative steps on your side.